U2 tribute band guy/ New Member

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello out HERE- I am new to the site- and Just want to say "hi". I am catching up on all my U2 knowledge as I am a member of newly formed U2 tribute band here in Northern Cal- You guys are awsome and this site is amazing-

Peace!

Thanks for the smiley info...our bands temp site is myspace.com/u2tribute
We have only been together for a year and LOVE U2! We rescued the L'edge (little edge) from 10 years of playing by himself in his room (only 19) knows ALL versions from almost any tour....Its been a blast we have about 30 songs so far...

How can I post our Demo here? The site wont let me put our URL for the website? We did WOWY/Vert/Pride/Bullett I would love for you guys to hear and give feedback-

i think you need at least 15 posts here before you can post links.
can you upload them to your myspace and we can listen to them in the meantime, though =)
when you do get your 15 posts, you can upload your songs to www.you sendit.com [remove the space] or www.savefile.com and post the link so we can download ;]
i cant wait

They should be on our myspace account- we have had over 100 downloads in a couple weeks and 500 or so plays- so its working as far as I know- you may want to let the player fully load..sometimes its a little slow..

We just put our new website up now..we are in Norcal where in the Sac area/central valley (Modesto)....thanks for checking us out!:wink:

I would put the new URL sufice it to say it has rattleandhumandband (in that order) in the URL... .com:eyebrow:

I checked it out. Nice site! You guys are on your way. I would like to get onto your mailing list. Keep us posted here in Interference too! I'm in No. Calif. on occasion and would love to check you guys out! :wink:

We are playing out soon check web site... we like to do live versions of songs tat s our angle....not studio versions...did you sign our guestbook?

wow- England- how cool- i guess im easliy entertained..new to online forums and stuff...hows life in Norwich? When's U2 comming back? If not well come for a show! :dancing:

Back
Top Bottom