U2 Beginner From Luton.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2 Beginner

New Yorker
Hi U2 Fans. How y'all doin'? Great I hope. I hope Everyone had a wonderful Christmas.

Well seein' as I'm new here I'd just like to say that I think U2 are wonderful, I had the honour of being at Live 8, but unfortunately missed U2 because of the massive queue. I could hear the end of ''One'' though,. and oh my gosh, it was giving shivers down my spine. Never been to a U2 concert but I believe one day I will Hopefully (Please God).

I am also a huge R.E.M. fan and a Bob Geldof fan.

Well thanks for reading, I look foward to the future of being at interference.com.

- U2 Beginner

Hello! Good to have you here U2beginner!:wave:

Thanks Guys. I'll let you guys into a secret.

At this moment in my life, I am going through depression. I am seeing a phsychologist.

But, amazingly, I feel that I am recovering because of U2. Everytime I get down, I always listen to Stuck In A Moment You Can't get out of. It moves me everytime I listen to it. Bono is my role model. I look up to him. A lot of stuff I pull through is because of him and I appreciate it so much and thank him very much for everything he does. Thank You Bono, and thank You everyone here.

Happy New Year U2 and to all U2 fans!

Hello hello U2 Beginner!

I am new here too. And new to bein a u2 fan. They make me feel good too, and I became a fan because of Bono. He is an inspiration isn't he?! I hope to see ya round, there is so much love and warmth here, everyone is so welcoming. I think we're going to like it here! :)

Hi :wave: and welcome! Was the atmosphere at Hyde Park Live 8 as good as it looked on the TV? Who did you think did the best performance? Personally, I'm gonna be predictable and say U2...
Sorry, you've only been on here 5 minutes and already I'm bombarding you with questions!

Well, Happy New Year to you too. In fact, Happy New Year to everyone! :partytime: :)

PS. Tre, that is an amazingly good photo of yourself on your avatar. (Please take that as a compliment! I mean it as a compliment!)

TheQuiet1 said:
Hi :wave: and welcome! Was the atmosphere at Hyde Park Live 8 as good as it looked on the TV? Who did you think did the best performance? Personally, I'm gonna be predictable and say U2...
Sorry, you've only been on here 5 minutes and already I'm bombarding you with questions!

Well, Happy New Year to you too. In fact, Happy New Year to everyone! :partytime: :)

PS. Tre, that is an amazingly good photo of yourself on your avatar. (Please take that as a compliment! I mean it as a compliment!)

The atmosphere was amazing! U2 were amazing. I can't choose one, but I'll say a few: Robbie Williams - Perfect, Maddona - What a performance, R.E.M. - ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, I love them so much I was at their Hyde Park concert 2 weeks later. Bob Geldof was brilliant, he is a saint as with Bono. They were all really good, oh yeah and Coldplay were just out of this world with their performance!

But yeah, U2 are at the top of the list with R.E.M.!!!!

PS I wish I taped it and saw it on TV, oh well, at least I got the DVD!

Mr. BAW said:
Have a great 2006.

Happy New Year to you too, sorry for the long delay, not just 2006, Everyone here, have a great life!!!!

I don't know why I'm so happy today, actually wait, it's because I'm listening to U2!!!!

Back
Top Bottom