Totally new member from Norway.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AGirlLikeTheSea

The Fly
I've read through some of the threads here and many of them are hilarious. I haven't been on a forum like this since, hm, 2002 I think. I used to frequent Rutger Hauer's (Actor, Blade Runner) web page. He used to hang around that page himself. At that time writing with complete strangers on the internet freaked me out after a while, so I stopped. YouTube, MySpace and facebook later I got used to this type of communication, all though there's not much communication on facebook, I'm bored over there.
This place looks much funnier. :hyper:

I do post work on DeviantArt which reminds me how long it have been since I last draw a pictures of U2. I think I better start again.

Welcome again :wave:

(What is your nick on dA? Somebody from Norway comes to my mind, but I can't recall a nick)

I've been looking through some of the artwork on the Dream Out Loud threads and I recognize some of the work from DeviantArt. If you have some art posted here on Interference I'll probably find you too.:applaud:

I've been looking through some of the artwork on the Dream Out Loud threads and I recognize some of the work from DeviantArt. If you have some art posted here on Interference I'll probably find you too.:applaud:

You can find here and there only my short story, I don't paint, I write ;)

Back
Top Bottom