Total babyface

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mirrorballin

Babyface
Hi, just wanted to introduce myself. Describing my love of U2 feels a little obvious, and redundant in comparison to some of the fans here, but I will state it just the same: Fell in love when I was 11 with Rattle and Hum and U2 has been my soundtrack ever since. A lot of the greatest moments in my life have a song or entire album attatched to them.

Sadly none of my friends, and I mean not one, from my closest best friend- whom I've been trying to convert for the past 16 years- to my most recent circle of friends, come close to even LIKING the band most important to me.

So I'm here saying hello and thanks for loving this music!:sexywink:

mirrorballin said:
Where does one start?

Welcome! :wave:

For general U2 discussion, Everything You Know Is Wrong is the place. There is also a sub-forum there called Where The Album Has No Name, for discussion on the new album.

For non-U2 stuff, the Lemonade Stand is a great spot for general discussion. There are also sub-forums there for sports, other music, and movies/TV/celebrities.

PLEBA = Paul (McGuinness, not Hewson), Larry, Edge, Bono, Adam. It is completely and passionately devoted to appreciation/discussion of the band members. :sexywink:

If you're looking for a new U2 desktop, it's the place to go! :wink:

A warm welcome to Interference! *currently listening to Babyface on shuffle, coincidentally*:wave:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom