"sorta" new here...well, OK, I admit it!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

enggirl

Acrobat
I found this forum last year, before the Elevation tour hit Columbus. I've mostly lurked and only posted a few times since then.

Let's see...I'm almost 32 and have been a U2 fan since I was 12/13. The first video I ever saw on MTV was for "New Year's Day"--that was all it took. I've seen the boys (or "My Boys," as I call them) live a few times: Zoo in '92 in Vegas, POP in Columbus, and Elevation last May in Columbus. The #1 thing on my "Life List" is to see them live in Ireland...and I'll make it during the next tour (my hsuband thinks I'm nuts, but what does he know?)

I have yet to pick an avatar...it's hard to pick. Plus, being a newbie, I feel a bit overwhelemd by the new technology here on the forum. Be gentle with me!

enggirl
p.s.--name is a result of my years as an English major, not b/c I'm English!

Welcome!!!! :cool:

Glad to meet you! Interference is a very friendly place! You'll be a natural in no time!!

See you around! Let me know if there is anything I can do!

Welcome
Don't worry about being a newbie
Everything will come to you in time
Everyone is real nice too
Enjoy!:up:

OK, I DO have a question!

Is there a chat here? And, if so, how in the world do I get to it? Elvis, on another thread, said that there was a link to a chat in the upper right hand corner of each page...but I don't see it! Have I been struck blind?

From one Babyfaced Newbie to another, Welcome! I must admit, though, I am always a bit aprehensive corresponding with English Majors. They always make me wanna check me grammer! :lol: I kid.

To answer your question... although I am relatively new I have lurked around for awhile. I have yet to see a chatroom. Anywho take care -=Cleasai :wink:

Re: OK, I DO have a question!

enggirl said:
Is there a chat here? And, if so, how in the world do I get to it? Elvis, on another thread, said that there was a link to a chat in the upper right hand corner of each page...but I don't see it! Have I been struck blind?

when you go to interference.com there r 3 options...lyrics, chat and forum...i think u just hit chat and thats it....or maybe im wrong...i never go

Welcome...btw seeing them live in Ireland *is* a GREAT experience.....your husband shouldnt think your "nuts" lol ;)

welcome to our happy blue community! :D

If you have any questions, feel free to message me. I'm not frightening at all and am always glad to help. ;)

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom