Sort of a belated introduction....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheEdge25

Refugee
I've been an Interference member since March. Don't have a ton of posts yet, as there are just so many threads and members here that it is hard to keep up with everything!!

But a little about me:

-My real name is Spencer
-I'm a freshman attending Dixie State College of Utah
-Been a U2 fan since ATYCLB
-I was the guy who ran all the "Rate Your Favorite Album" threads that were a hit a while back.
-I finally updated my User Profile so you can all see a beautiful picture of me, if you want ;)
-My favorite U2 song is....*drumroll*....Where The Streets Have No Name!
-Favorite Album: Achtung Baby
-Favorite Song, Lyrically speaking - Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
-Favorite Guitar Riff - Streets or Until The End of the World
-Favorite Live Moment - Running To Stand Still > Streets on the ZooTV DVD
-I am a guitar player. My favorite U2 songs to play are: Bad, Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, All I Want Is You, Ultraviolet, Stay, and Sunday Bloody Sunday and Angel of Harlem
-So far I've only been to one U2 concert, that was U2 360 in Vegas last year! Can't wait till May 24 when I can go to the concert again in Salt Lake City and then June 16 and 17 I'll be hitting up Anaheim for a two part concert, hoping to see some surprises in the set on those nights as well!

Love U2, love Interference, love you guys! Hope to get to know some of you better! I'm really very friendly, so please, feel free to talk to me at anytime!

I was at U2 360 in Vegas as well! That was an awesome show to see as your first!:up:

See you around the boards!:wave:

Back
Top Bottom