Shy newbie!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chickadee

New Yorker
*waves* Hello! I'm new and always shy when joining a forum for the first time! My name is Kat, I'm 21 and from Scotland. Saw U2 for the first time in concert last Tuesday (14th) and it was incredible, naturally!

Hope to speak to some of you soon :)

Kat xx

Hi Kat!!! I am Carm....Was this your first U2 concert? Glad you had fun!!!

Hi Kat! Fellow Scot here!! I was at Hampden too&it rocked didn't it? :rockon: I'm a crazy Bono girl from Glasgow - Where in Scotland are you? It's a lot of fun here&it's good to see a young Scot girl as there are so few!! :wink:

Hi Kat and welcome to the forum. I happy to hear that you got to see your first U2 concert. I have to wait until November to see them. I'm will see them in Las Vegas for 2 shows that they are playing,and I will be join by a good friend, who is also a long time U2 fan like me. :wave:

Carmelu2fan - Hiya! Yes it was my first U2 concert, eventually I got to see them! Was worth the wait!

Sevikins - Thank you!

susanp6 - I'm in Dundee! Yay for Scottish girls! But I wasn't at Hampden - my friend was away that date, so we decided to go to Manchester instead as that was the only day she could manage! I was sad to miss the home gig, but at least I got to see them! :)

tiny dancer - wow that is cool to see them in Las Vegas! Hope you have a really fab time!

chickadee! Hi fellow Scots girl! NO WAY - I was in Manchester too but which one were you at? I was at the 2nd nite&i loved the concert&Manchester too! :wink: I stood rite in front of Bono when he sang SYCMIOYO, LAPOPE&Zoo Station!!!! :drool: :drool:

Were you in GA??? :rockon: :hyper:

Susan - I was there first night! Aww lucky you being right in front! I wasn't in GA, no, I was in seats, the 3rd tier, but the very front row so we had probably the best view you could have from those tiers! Wish I'd been close but don't think my mates would ever do GA! :(

Awww what a shame for you! I really wanted to be in GA at Hampden too, but just missed out! There were 3 girls behind me who went crazy screaming whenever Bono did anything naughty just as i did!!!! :drool: :combust:

Back
Top Bottom