Salut and Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops :huh: I thought you had. So who has that little tart been polishing With??

Jackie :hug:

Well my bro in law Larry(real name Cyril) fits curtains/blinds and he had to go to a house in Howth. He's a U2 fan and recognised the name of the woman put couldn't place her.. Anyway it only turned out to be Larry's house and My brop in law has been in his bedroom...

Jealous?

Hi all! :wink: I see you've been busy here Wild! I'm baffled at your comment cos i thought you said you actually wanted to be called that? You told me you prefer Wild!

CONGRATULATIONS DARREN ON 4000!!!!!!!

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

:applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

Bono is quite a bit hotter than Larry, but if you're a guy should you really be comparing him in that context?! :scratch: :eyebrow:

I'm with Wild on that threesome thing, tho'!! Bono+Larry=HOT!!

Would not say no to either!!

Also Wild - Didn't you say you started dating hubby in '89? Does that not mean that Larry look-alike would be 16 year ago??

Yes, i am an amateur 'tec!! :lol: :camera:

Hi there! You feel happy about the 4000 then? :wink:

I'm looking around all over for stuff about the latest concert news!

Just saw in Pleba about the lucky girl who got up on stage with Bono! She did it for a 2nd time :ohmy: I read about her story from last time - she put her hand on his arse! At first he took it away&then he put it back there himself! :ohmy:

Hi Wild! :wink: Yep, you told me that pic of you in Dublin was '89!

Me, Mucca&Bri started chatting here back at the end of January&it's been a lotta fun! :yes:

It's crazy since it only started out as saying hi to people, but somehow the three of us got talking and ended up going to 500 posts!! We wondered how to kep it going, but Bri had the ingenius and cunning plan of using a new name made up from our initials, resulting in MBS! :huh: She's one clever girl! :yes:

Have you seen the thread on the new lucky girl yet, Wild?

Her name is Alli&i was telling Bri&Mucca in the past about how when she met Bono after grabbing his ass that he said it was ok to do it - he was fine about it apparently! He told her it's ok to be grabby&she gets up AGAIN? Wonder if he recognised her?

Hey everyone! :wave:

Nice to see the lair abuzz again!! :D

I read about the girl who got pulled on stage!! SHe really got a good grab of his arse didnt she? :wink:

by the way....

Congrats on the 4000 Darren!!!

susanp6 said:
Have you seen the thread on the new lucky girl yet, Wild?

Her name is Alli&i was telling Bri&Mucca in the past about how when she met Bono after grabbing his ass that he said it was ok to do it - he was fine about it apparently! He told her it's ok to be grabby&she gets up AGAIN? Wonder if he recognised her?

No not yet. I'll read it after dinner. I'll be back asap. Poor Dis is all alone at the red light party...

Hiya Mucca! Yes, we've had quite a time here haven't we in the last few months? :wink:

The red light party!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That's a new one! Did your bulb give you the idea?

Btw, have you looked out any of those Clarence pix yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom