Salut and Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
susanp6 said:
Did i not? What did i say about it then? Oh yeah, i said squidgy or something to that effect, didn't i?

Yes, firm but squeezable! That would be telling weldy!!! :huh:

Squidgy...:lmao:
Now that's a new one!

Did you make a plastic Bono bum after your meeting with him?? Is that how you're keeping it "alive and fresh"?? :laugh:

susanp6 said:
More ass pix Bri! Come on!! :drool: :drool: I need ORGASMS!!!!

*snort* OMG!!! :lmao:

Memories...*sigh*
Mucca said:

LOL....wonder how Bono's ass feels like...hmmm....:drool:
What do you guys think? Muscular or meaty?

I wonder how the wife of our beloved sexy beast feels about all this. :wink:
:D

Profile....action shot
bullfight.jpg

I think i just said orgasms for effect actually!!! Or did i?? :lmao:

Are we soo mad that we scard weldy off???

Oh yes! That's a good one!!!!

We're going bk in time with memories eh??

I'm listening to man& a woman rite now!!!

This is like old times eh girls??? :wink:

I've been drinking some red wine, btw! Just thought you might wonder why i sound so off my head!!!!! :huh:

What? That's in greek! I'm not THAT drunk! :huh:

More ass pix, come on!!!! You owe me after keeping me up, i tell you!!!! :wink:

:laugh:

I always thought we were all on equal levels of madness but I guess i was wrong :crazy:

I was just listening to man & woman too!!
What a coincidence....i think it's sign that you should share you bum grabbing story!! :tongue:

:hmm: Indeed....Crazy how we used to be long winded!! :huh:

Yes I was, but that was a loong time ago before the dinosaurs went extinct :wink:

Sigh...well I got to go shower, have dinner and then it's off to band practise.

See you girls later! :wave:

I haven't done anything to bug you have i, Mucca?

Didn't mean to if i did! :(

Relief, since i do love ya Mucca! :hug:

Now, about that arse-grabbing...............:giggle:

^The Lair, what an appropriate when activities like that are encouraged:wink:

Hello Ladies (and Gents)
How are y'all doing today?
I'm having a lovely day, the sun is shining, it's warm out, and today is my last day of classes. That's right...in just a few more hours...classes will be done! WOOT! :dance:
:)shh: who cares about exams? :shifty: )
I'm a lil sad tho, the classes have been awesome, despite the work, and I've had some pretty cool profs.
I'm such a nerd, eh? :tongue:
Anyhoo, I thought I'd try and write an extended post for once, it's been so long eh?
I'm glad things are going a bit better for ya now Susan, I know it's still tough, but you can do it girlie :hug:
Anyhoo, despite sleep deprivation and impending doom, I'm in quite the chipper mood.
So TTFN
:hug:

PS. Admit it, that pic is hilarious!...hmm...I'll have to see what else I have buried away...:D

Hey hey!!! :hug:

Hmm....I had a pretty relaxing day of sitting and listening to lectures (daydreaming of well....you can fill in the blank :wink:)

Nothing beats learning about peeing in bio and having images of Edge pop into your head eh???

Glad you're having an awesome Bri!! And no you are not a geek for feeling sad about finishing courses cause I'm feeling sad about leaving highschool :tongue:

We had little Gr. 7's (13 year olds :madspit: ) come visit our highschool today...goodness they have attitude! I was in psych class (and I have the absolute coolest teacher!! :D) and a group of angry looking gr.'7's walk in. So my psych teacher was like "it's ok to smile guys.....". One of them gave my teacher the finger :huh: but I dont think he noticed....but my god were they rude!!! Kids these days eh???
Man I feel old :huh:

TTFN! :hug:

PS - ok that pic did crack me up but still really weird....:laugh:

Hi Mucca! It's been so quiet at the party for most of the nite, not that i've been on that much myself! :huh:

Edge came into your mind while learning about pee-ing??? :huh:

Dear, oh dear!!

I've been trying to catch up on my course&i'll be off again pretty soon as i'll need to fit in the work i need to catch up on in half the time to get onto my 2nd assignment!!! :scream:

Yes, busy busy for all of us eh?? Work=bad news!!!! :madspit:

TTFN!! As Tigger would say! :wink:

Susan! :hug:

Not that pee-ing reminded me of Edge :huh:
He just randomly popped into my head...well actually I was staring that the walls...and well walls have become quite special after reading WTE fics :wink:
I'm sure you can relate!

You can do it Susan!!! :up: :hug:

TTFN!
(good times....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom