old w. the new..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NYwire

The Fly
Hey all,

its been a long time, too long to be exact.. bout 3-4 yrs my best guess..

nice to see the wire's still running through the walls...

in an attempt to gather up with the real U2 fans, i'd like to say i'll be travelling through Toronto, NY, Philly n' Jersey on a backpacking road trip.. beginning in a week :applaud:

i'll be making 'on the go' arrangements to get to know the East Side... currently recide in Vancouver!

if any members along my way are kind to lend a hand to one of the fellow few, in black n' white

please feel free to pm me or email
bacchus7@telus.net
bacchus7@telus.net if you'd be willing to show me around, n' i'll buy you a pint of Guiness :wink:

thanks for the welcome, it really has been ages... used to spend lots of time on the chat room back in the day... bacchus40 was my old name, i think..

i've seen the boys three times now, Popmart, Elevation, Vertigo...

amazing shows all in their own right, i'm one of the few who actually loves POP!! hahhah...

i just booked my stay in Toronto, right down town, prolly be there 4 days... then busing it to NY for 5 or 6 day stay... noh i'm not hitching it... i drive for a living... i'm renting a car for teh last leg, {maine?}, Jersey, .. i'm a big fan of THE BOSS as well so gonna do my pilgrimage down through E STreeT, Philly then off to ATLantiC citY do some gambling.. final week stay is near Baltimore... should be a blast.. :reject:

:welcome: I'd love to help you out but I'm in So Cal. Maybe if you come down this way someday?! Anyway, welcome back to the forum! Have a fun trip!

thanks anyway, i've got family in Novato, CAl. just north of Frisco.. spent a few days all over south cal several times.. uncle used to live in San Bernardino.. too damn hot for me..

mind you Toronto aint gonna be a breeze late July either.. should be fun either way.. :)

HEY Y'ALL..

SO I MADE it through Toronto just fine, Niagra Fallz rocks!!!

Montreal could have been better, didnt meet the right crowd unfortunately, but i'll be heading back there next year for a longer stay, probably a month or so...

turns out, details to be worked out, i'll find work in Toronto when im ready to make the move, met a great guy, works for a major tourism network... so yeh should be good..

i already miss T.O. & Montreal {the most :( }... but i'm down in Portland Maine now, just spoke with my folks, funny stuff, they're on motorbikes crusing the states, we're like 10 minutes away in different hotels... :)

funny stuff i tell you, apple dont fall far from the....

i'll be picking up a car from the local airport early morn.. do a little picture takin' then off to Philly, Jersey... NY city!!!! WOOOOHHHHHOOOOO!!!!

did i mention i miss Montreal!???

Back
Top Bottom