Newbie from the Rochester, NY area!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cutesmartU2fan

Babyface
Hola! I am a long-time fan, only a few years older than the 4 Irish men themselves, and slightly new to Interference! A few weeks ago, I saw my first live event and have no idea what took me so long! I was mesmerized and am still living on the high from that awesome night! Over the years, I collected all their albums and books, but my most prized possessions are my special edition U2 ipod and, as of Christmas this year, an iPod video!!!!! My playlists largely revolve around anything U2. There is U2 Live, the Vertigo tour playlist set, HTDAAB, my fav U2, the "Blender" recommended U2 list, U2 for work (operating room)....it goes on and on. Now I have all the U2 videos, as well! I joined the U2 Christmas card exchange and have met many new U2 friends! Happy upcoming 2006 to all! I hope to see another concert soon.....maybe Honolulu???!!!
P.S. I have some concert pix from Buffalo, if anyone is interested. Included is a pic of a blanket I designed, made and delivered....to say thanks for all that the band has done for the world. Peace!

Hello and welcome! I'm also one of the "older" fans, so first off you are not alone for there are many of us. Step right up and join in! Glad to see you and of course we would LOVE to see your pics, especially the quilt. enjoy Interference and hope to see you arond the boards!

I'm outside of albany, but will be going to Geneseo pretty soon.

Always good to see another poster from NY here :up:

:wave: from S.Calif. There were many Interferencers at the Buffalo show, and I'm sure they (and we) would love to see any pics you want to share :up:

Hi - I am also new to this site. I have been a U2 fan since 1982, but this was my first tour that I attended. I went to see them in Montreal 11/28 and Cleveland 12/10. Almost went to the Buffalo show!!!! I live in Lake George, NY and noticed a couple of another posts from up this SNOWY way.

Met Bono and Edge in Cleveland at the Ritz before the concert. They were both so nice and friendly - like regular folks!!

Counting the days until Mexico - 44 - going to both shows 2/15 and 2/16.

Hope to talk to you again. Happy 2006!!

Kathleen

Hello Hello from another older fan. I think there are plenty of us here. U2 IS our generation! And I'm new here too. Welcome!!!! and Happy New Year!

:wink:
Thanks to everyone who sent their regards! (Sorry for the tardiness, have been on vaca since I joined.) I feel right at home here!!!!! Am having a bit of difficulty uploading my U2 quilt and Buffalo venue pics, though. Any hints?

I keep my pics in Photobucket or snapfish.....easier to just grab the url or tag and pop them into a PM or post. Ask someone in the help threads.....someone can help, or maybe there is some helpful info already there for you. Good luck, I'd love to see the quilt!

Back
Top Bottom