The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Notabene

Refugee
Just wanted to say hello and that I have been a long time lurker of the board. Finally decided to come out of my shell yesterday and register. Don't know really what to say when doing this sort of thing. Like all of you I am a huge U2 fan. Fan of their music, their work, and all the extraordinary accomplishments that they have done.

edited to say thank you to Sicy for helping me figure out how to post.

Thank you for the welcomes. :wave: It's always hard to post about one's self. Glad to see so many friendly people.

So many friendly faces. Thanks so much. Been browsing around the forums and wow there is alot going on on the board. A person could get themself lost here. lol

Finally found U2 again after watching the Zoo Tv concert on Vh1 Classics one afternoon. Have been a fan for quite a long time, but since than it has been like finding a whole hidden treasure that I have had buried away. It's great listening to all their stuff again.

Waynetravis luv the little dancin' Bono man in your siggy.

:yikes: feels very silly not knowing that that was Edge in his siggy. Thanks for pointing that out Caroni.

Blue Crack? Don't know what that is. Again feels silly not knowing what that means. Guess I really need to try and visit the board more.

Notabene said:
So many friendly faces. Thanks so much. Been browsing around the forums and wow there is alot going on on the board. A person could get themself lost here. lol

Finally found U2 again after watching the Zoo Tv concert on Vh1 Classics one afternoon. Have been a fan for quite a long time, but since than it has been like finding a whole hidden treasure that I have had buried away. It's great listening to all their stuff again.

Waynetravis luv the little dancin' Bono man in your siggy.

Hi Notabene: Saw your post in my welcome post as well -- yep, I'm trying to figure this all out and get a sense for the way it all works. All I know is that I'm not alone in the love for U2 -- and that's quite a relief. My real-life peeps are getting tired of hearing about Bono/U2 ad nauseum -- so I'll save it up for in here.

See you around...

Back
Top Bottom