newbie!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

junior

Babyface
Evening everyone, I'm a newbie. Followed U2 since 1979, in my estimation that makes me an oldie, I love the band, the music and talking music & sport.

Slainte

Hi :wave: i'm a U2 oldie too -what area of England are you in? I'm in Scotland :wink:

susanp6 said:
Hi :wave: i'm a U2 oldie too -what area of England are you in? I'm in Scotland :wink:

*Waves back*

I'm down here in sunny Kent, the garden of England. Not as lush and fresh as my homeland but it'll do!

:wink: Where are you from originally? Kent will; be beautiful right now :love:

SunBloc said:
Slainte, junior :rockon:

Oh no................ not big brother... that starts new week yeah

My missus has pleaded that we don't watch it but me thinks we will.............. you can't give it to big brother :ohmy:

junior said:

Oh no................ not big brother... that starts new week yeah

My missus has pleaded that we don't watch it but me thinks we will.............. you can't give it to big brother :ohmy:

Haha! You only have to watch one or two episodes and you can get addicted very quickly - or even just catch BBLB in the evenings and you're done for :( - and I speak as an addict of 6 series now :slant:

junior said:

right back at ya my friend................. how's it goin?:happy:

can't complain... I have to laugh - I'm not from England, so I don't know about the show with big brother. BUT I'm going to have to check into it NOW!! :lol:

Later :rockon:

Back
Top Bottom