New to Interference - Ancient to U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sabretooth

Babyface
Hello everyone! How we doing tonight!
My name is DaveC

[break for applause] :eyebrow:

Well it's really Dave C, but I'm too darn lazy to put a space in between my first name and last initial...you'll just have to forgive me.

...And, yes yes, I'm aware my handle says Sabretooth...that's just the handle I use for every forum so I don't forget my username...again, you'll just have to overlook these little nuances.

[break for laughter] :wink:

So I'm an older U2 fan. Been listening intently since '85-ish or so. I've been on Yahoo's "U2-Wire" for about 4 years now, so some of you might know me already. I've heard so many things about Interference over the years, I figure I have to try it out. What better time than now with a new album only days away?

What would U2 fans want to know about another U2 fan? My age? Not telling. My sex? Obvious. My height/weight? noneya.

My two favorite albums are UF and JT, respectively. They have a lot of sentimental value to me as well as a great musical influence. I started playing drums using a lot of the songs from UF as practice. A few years back I also started playing bass guitar using JT songs. Not to mention the memories that go along with having such classic albums as part of your growing up.

My list top to bottom, not including the new one yet:

-Unforgettable Fire
-Joshua Tree
-Achtung Baby
-Rattle & Hum
-October
-War
-Boy
-Zooropa
-ATYCLB
-POP

This just shows how obvious my age is...lol

I prefer the old stuff...it's what I grew up on. But, I love the NEW stuff,
too...

Anyway, I'm out. If anyone really wants to know something, they know where to find me. :)

-DaveC

--------------------------------------
"...we don't know what it is,
so it must be ours..."
-Bono
--------------------------------------

Back
Top Bottom