New?.. Lost.. A Big Fan of The Playboy Mansion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ThatU2

The Fly
Hey Guys and Girls!

I'm a long time U2 fan, and have been lurking for a few months.. I'm sorry I haven't come up sooner.. But I enjoyed reading all the different posts here!!

But Now I've conjured up the moxy to arise into this Wonderland of Interference!! I just wanted to say Hi!

Hee Hee.. This is very exciting.. I've never gotten on a public board before.. Hee Hee.. I'm so nervous.. but I'm sure I'll grow to love this place.

I just got my Initiation Wedgie Bonochick the other day so I'm coming along right on schedule!!

Hello to Interference.

See-Qay

Last edited:
Thats good news

Okay.
Sorry if I was too nosey. It's nice to know that the matter has been resolved. We need more of that around here.
I guess this is welcome back then? :wave:

Hi Sicy.

~Mr. Rooples J. (The J is for Ivan the Terrible)

Last edited:
My Name is Donahue... I am an accompolished Horse Back RIder.. or equestrianite as those in the know say it... My favorite movie is 'Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken', I love to take nice walks along the river bank skipping stones out into the merry brook.

I also like to eat Hamburgers, they carry with them.. as longa s they include shredded onions, a bit of garlic, and some bread crumbs, no less than the 80/20 mixture of Ground Beef. My favorite is Houlihans, I think they have an excellent taste in Hamburger.. But I can never finish it due to the fact that I indulge myself in their Baked Potato Soup.. I stir in teh cheese and green onions prior to eating and wait for the cheese to melt.

Mr. Rooples J. (The J is for Ivan the Terrible)

Sicy Dear.. I figured in my Introduction thread I'd give a little 'Info' about me...

It's a good little bit of background.. I figured that if I'm going to be second in Command to Elvis shortly, I better let everyone know who I am...

I'm just a really nice guy..

I like you guys here!

Sicy.. your reaction time is uncanny.. Mythological may I presume?.. Shall we just call you Athena without the Mask.. or are you more of a Hephestus? He was jacked you know.

Sicy.. You know I've got that spunk Interference has been missing.. Maybe I'm not as sexually frustrated as I've read Mad1 to be, but hey.. I'm not married either!

But my grandparents were from Ireland.. Their last name was Hewson, and of course they had thought of 'The Playboy Mansion' long before Bono had... And plus,.. I don't like Jaoquin Phoenix either..

Mr. Rooples J. (The J Stands for Ivan the Terrible)

your spunk looks like this

You seem like someone I would love to be mean to.

I hate your username though. You should let me change it.

I cant count how many people have asked me if you are TheU2. :mad:

It's a nice username.. very simple, yet effective.

I like it here.

I am a person of unique standards and created seperately in God's own image.. Let us not confuse one another amongst each other for it is another who corrupts the mind of a exiled brother.

oh and notiti.. nice rack... I'm just messing with ya.

Rah Rah Interference!

Mr. Rooples J. (The J is For Ivan the Terrible)

ThatU2 said:
I am a person of unique standards and created seperately in God's own image.. Let us not confuse one another amongst each other for it is another who corrupts the mind of a exiled brother.

oh and notiti.. nice rack... I'm just messing with ya.

Rah Rah Interference!

Mr. Rooples J. (The J is For Ivan the Terrible)

I know who you are.
You screwed up.

1984... no.
Orwell had video... I have IPs.

This is my castle, I know who passes through my gates.

i knew it all along. you can't fool me boy.

guard.jpg

Back
Top Bottom