New here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

endlesslove

Babyface
Hi everyone,

I'm new here(I just joined last night - this is my first post), so I thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Joshua, I'm 20 years old(soon to turn 21 later this month), and I've been a U2 fanatic since early-mid 1999, after I read an article on the internet about the band and decided to check them out. Later that day, I went out to my local library, and found "Zooropa" and "Pop" near the top of the cd bin, so I grabbed them, took them out, and rushed back home to spin them on my boom box. Needless to say, I was blown away, and more than 4 years later, I still love their music(and now I have all of their albums, except for the second greatest hits(which I will pick up soon.))

Here are my favorite U2 albums(in order)...

1.Achtung Baby/All That You Can't Leave Behind - These two are tied, I can't decide which one I like more
2.The Joshua Tree
3.War
4.Rattle And Hum
5.The Best Of 1980-1990
6.Pop
7.Zooropa
8.The Unforgettable Fire
9.Boy
10.October

I'm also a musician (I play rhythm and bass guitar, piano, sing, and also write my own material - I'm currently trying to get a record contract, no easy task!); U2 is a huge influence to me as a songwriter, although I try to create my own sound. I also enjoy reading, writing poetry and stories, listening to music(I enjoy all genres, but my favorite is rock), I also enjoy biking, swimming, playing sports(basketball, racquetball, and tennis), studying(I'm a fresh at college this year), and hanging out w/friends.

Well, this introductory letter is long enough. See you later.

Last edited:
Cool intro! :up:

Welcome on Interference Joshua. :wave:
And yeah, I second the opinion of FallingStar. :p

C ya!

Marty

Back
Top Bottom