New "Babyface"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Emerald_Kite

Babyface
Hello!

I've posted a few times, but I've never really introduced myself.
I'm Emerald_Kite. My birthstone is the emerald and my eyes are green so that's why I choose Emerald. Kite is in there because it is my favorite U2 song.
I been U2 fan since the early eighties, but the first time I ever saw them live was during the Elevation tour. My first U2 show
was a turning point for me .

Up until that point, I was a huge Duran Duran fan for 20 years but after that show it was like "Simon who?? Hungry Like the what? Duran who? There's a reunion??"

Looking back, I really regret not going to some of the earlier U2 tours, like ZooTV and Pop.
I could of...I should of...but, I didn't. :scream:
Oh, well, I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

The Elevation tour and the ATYCLB album sparked a new interest and I got out all of my old U2 cassette tapes and CDs. Went out and bought the essentials that I didn't have. I have spent the last year and a half rediscovering all of their music.
My favorite album? Achtung Baby . JT and ATYCLB are right up there ,too.
Favorite member? Love them all, but if I had to choose 1 it would have to be Bono. McPhisto rocks!!!

So far, I've been to 5 Elevation shows and I'm hooked!!!
I can't wait to see them in concert again!
Last month , I traveled to Europe and of course HAD to go Dublin.
I had never traveled to Ireland before. I can't wait to go back. (Didn't see any of the guys. They were off in France for Edge's wedding.)
~Bye

I've seen you around Interference. Nice to have you here! "Kite" is one of my top 3 fave U2 songs. :)

Back
Top Bottom