My brother has been a member, now me.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Takasa

Babyface
Hello there

I just wanted to say hi. I was recently at the LA Celebration get-together and wanted to say Hi to those Interference people. I don't remember any of you guys screen names, sorry. Well except Mr. and Mrs Baw. My name is Richie and my little brother is Cleasai, or Trevor. I had a great time last weekend in LA. Sorry to those who couldn't make it. The first Tribute Band (Joshua Tree Tribute Band) was great. I can't wait to hear more of them. Take care guys, and hope to see you soon. Thanks again for making a non-member feel welcome on Sunday. I had a blast.

Heya, Richie! Welcome!

Will you do me a favor and smack Trevor next time you see him?

A thank ya!

:wave:

Bonochick said:
Heya, Richie! Welcome!

Will you do me a favor and smack Trevor next time you see him?

A thank ya!

:wave:

Sure I can smack him. Any reason why or is this just for fun?

Mr. BAW said:
Hey Richie....glad you joined; you won't be disappointed, I thought you were a good sport at the convention...we'll do it again soon..

Mr. BAW

Thank you. Yea, I try to be good. But sometimes, it is hard.

ABEL said:

"President Bush is not very cool."
~ BP Fallon - Ontario, CA, October 10, 2004

I love that qoute. BP was one interesting guy. Funny in that dry UK humour style.

Mr. BAW said:
Well the niceness is gone...what are you two doing, gonna pick up our chicks and leave????? :mad:

Admit it, you and Trevor are here to steal our women! :mad:

Who me? No way. I can't speak for my brother, but that wasn't in my master plan. The only thing that is in my master plan is to have more posts to elevate my status from babyface. Haha

Back
Top Bottom