MERGED ----> Intrf & ZTP lurker emerges... post test

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzledbylight

Blue Crack Supplier
Intrf & ZTP lurker emerges... post test

....and :wave: s " hello"

i've trying posting a long mssg 3x's and gotten logged out? as soon as i hit the preview post even tho I've logged in... so I'm just going to try to send this thru without hitting the preview post....

If it works I then I'll try the longer one

Hello! I think I know the problem and I answered you in your other thread :wave:

lurker tries again in 2 or 3 parts [not to get bounced out :( ] harmony

hello.....again :wave:

first thanks & hellos....

Sicy- as soon as I saw your name, i remebered it. I tried at another place, [still got bounced out] I believe both use Msc explr to e-em. Does this mean I'm 2 slow a typer for even that :eek: !? but thanks :) for a quick help reply.

Hellos to tnydncr, bnchk, UMS, bnlvslv, U2rmfrnds for saying hi.

special hellos to alll the zootop fan fic'rs and comment posters I've seen thru the past yr [before The Changes :yikes: ]

ydw!, owl, lemonflame, mrs Mcphst, miniMacphst, mn ktty, nk2, mcfly, 'rna, hny mffn & hny chld. been quikly at wte. when have time i'll post some more specific comments ...thanks for all the work & fun! :applaud: !!!

pls go 2 part2 who am I?

lurker pt 2 who am I

......well it seems I can at least get in 750 charcterers at a time. I guess I'll keep testing the lengths when I'm typing longer than shorter posts.....

Born, native long-time :heart: NYC'er. Artistic type. Use various art mediums for 2-d: draw/paint- realistic-type styles [do abstract when I have time]. Done abstract sculpture, too.
Love crafts, do 'casual' & artisan-type silver wire work w, w/o beads/ semi-precious minerals/ pearls. Finally taught myself how 2 knit 2 yrs ago.

Besides that and a love of music, my other passions, in various aspects/strengths go toward nature, the world's cultures, the sciences, history & politics. WHile of, of course, I know of, or seen some of the horrors of this world [am semi-activist]- can get cynical, doom & gloomy- I strive to be more on the side of and share beauty, wonder and fun. Which I'm prety sure I'll find some here :yes:

not wanting to b bounced...pls go 2 pt 3 - how/why U2 fan

Instead of making new threads, you can reply to this one to keep it easier. Also, there is no character limit that I am aware of...I've never had a problem!

pls merge lurker emeges pt3 how/why u2

still getting bounced out tryed your advice bonochick....didn't work

a shorter post then. Been a U2 fan since 80/81. Heard of them thru New York Rocker -seminal New Wavw/Punk/New Music nyc paper covering NYC, USA and Britain/europe.

The ed had gone to see bands in Britian... of U2 he wrote "...heartfelt, ambitious band....soaring, anthemic songs... this bandcould make it to Stadium Level...." sometimes 'prophets' bring good news :laugh: ! His interview w all 4 was also very interesting--I was alerted. ANd add in IWF/OOC and I became hooked.

Mysteriously :scratrch: altho i WAS ALREADY a seriious rock fan, recorda and lots of concert going before Punk/New Wave, already had been to the Mudd Club and Irving Plaza time & again.
I missed these guys on earliest gigs in nyc. :grumpy: I have my r&r pride after all!

Caught a glimpse of them at pier 84 rehersal but 'insisted upon obligation' had me leaving the area as others poured in. :sigh:

but finally got to see them for a whole show in ;84-- radio city. course saw Live Aid on Tee Vee. and more show from then thru Elevation.

Only real :rant:while still being grateful to have seen them --unlike all my other favs and secondary bands I [& friends} have never been aBLE TO GET SEATS CLOSE TO THE STAGE [OR STAND] i TAKE REALLY GOOD CONCRERT PHOTOS BUT II'VE NENVER HAD THE CHANCE W U2. oooppp pinky slip
think this is a fun
bb and look foward to it w the record & tour & all!

go well all

Re: pls merge lurker emeges pt3 how/why u2

dazzledbylight said:
still getting bounced out tryed your advice bonochick....didn't work

You mean you can't reply to threads? :der:

Are you using Internet Explorer? What does it tell you when you try to reply?

Wait...you can't reply...:wink:...hmm then!

hi bonochick,

pt 3 - of my 3part post above tells my u2 history ;)

now it seems [if you read the 3 longer posts above], I can post after all. while there may be no charcter count cut off-I found I was not bounced out at 700 & 900 lengths, when got to 2000 for part 3 i was bounced out.

so I redid it less ? about 1200 and since i'd just done it, retyped it faster & omitted some stuff. And it took... maybe i type so slow at times i do get timed out on Mcs Intntexplr , but i'm getting faster or i'll break it up into 2 posts when longer esp timewise

thanks for checking up...see ya

hi Mr BAW

hi :wave:s back

Even tho I hadn't lurked on this BB for a bunch of months before I decided to do a quick re-lurk, and then rigister
....I remebered your wife's name, when i saw some post of hers- before you said hello here.

So hello to Bonos American Wife, :) too.

eh?

D U H :der:

does that mean it should show up after the 4 or 5 ppl that replied to my first [unfinished] post?
or right under my first post?

or any where in that vicinity? I just looked and it wasn't there. BUT I might be looking in the wrong place, or it just needs more time to show up? :help:

see dazzled, d-u-h'ed :laugh:

You have to go to that thread and go to the last page because that's where the most recent replies are.

Back
Top Bottom