MERGED --> Hello + bOB spelled backwards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

100% bOB

The Fly
bOB spelled backwards

In the former glory of Zootopia, I was known as bOB spelled backwards, boB spelled backwards, peckerhead, bOB, 100% bOB, Q2#1, and Santa bOB. I hope to meet other "displaced" Zootopians in here.

((((Minx))))

I'm alright, but may be getting rid of my computer soon. Finances at present won't allow for any internet fees. If I win the Florida lotto, then everything will be okay. How are you?

WHat, not have bOB with us. OH my, I dont think i could take it, NO NO NO NO NO NO :shocked: :huh: :sad:

If you arent around who is going to give me bOB hugs :hug: i will just go plum :crazy: :banghead:

Hi bOB

Hello. I'm also a Zootopian. I've seen you and the Minx in the Zoo. I'm Cool Water there.:wink:

hi Bob it's Bright'n'shiney thing! i have defected to here and a great it is too..i don't post too much just come in and read about stuff and try to see old Zootops..good to see ya..what the rest of the guys are staying in U2,com for beats me!(scratches head!)
they are ought to all leave until it's changed..make a stand!
still life goes on we are mostly here so see ya soon ....hi to all the other ex Zootops too!

Stephi..

Back
Top Bottom