MERGED ----> Any Old Zoobar Regulars Here? + Zootopia 2001 - 2003 Rip

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zootopia 2001-2003 Rip

former zootopians sign here , id like to know who has joined me here , why you left and why you think this is a better place

I've come over from the zoo. I left because apart from the changes made there being unnecessary they've made a complete shambles of it imo; there's not an ounce of atmosphere about the place. I've not been here long enough to say wether this place is better or just as good as the zoo (as it was) I came because a lot of the friends I made in the zoo came here.
Hope u like.

P.S
The smilies are way cool! :D :yes:

yep, I came here for much the same reasons as Suzie. The new zoo is crap! Sorry for being so blunt but it really is awful. It's got no spirit. It's drab, boring, clinical and depressing. And from what I can see I think that most zootops have abandoned it. I guess we've voted with our feet and walked.

Anyway, it's much better in here. We've had a wonderful welcome and as far as I can see it's more in keeping with u2 then the 'official' site.

Hi, I haven't really left any forums, I kinda surf and lurk in different ones, and post if I feel compelled to. The new Zoo, I just keep having problems posting in it. I'm HmeTmeKmeKme from Zootopia btw, I've just been a loooong time lurker here.

oh the zoobar, i liked the ranting part.

Suzie! remember me? there's a new message board at, atu2.com. And Sparky's got more posts than anyone. (the board's only been up a couple weeks, but I'm a sucker for underdog types, so it's fun to announce it. I like all the band members though.

:banghead: <---this one cracks me up!!!

Oi!
Yeah stopped in here too - Scotlander/ACS.
Seems I have to visit 6 sites to get back a bit of what was taken away from us!

I to am a reject of zootopia. I just think change sucks....I was so used to the old way...when the new stuff happend..i felt so lost.
Oh well.
Peace Love and Tacos!

Back
Top Bottom