M4P does a pleba girl style party - the fun has just began

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but do you go: Awww look at the wee doggy&begin squealing like a mad woman? Well, you won't use the word 'wee' but you know what i mean?! :) :giggle:

Was that the sound of you thinking i'm insane Wild? Hope not, since that's what you've got here, i'm afraid! Told you i was crazy!

But in a good way!? :huh:

Thanx Wild! Hope you're ok! I get very vocal&exciteable about a lot of things&one of the biggest is of course BONO!!!!!!! :drool:

Oh - i see Dave came back from his absence too! Complimenting dayglo! Woo! :wink:

Well, i mentioned at the party that i'd be on for a while, maybe, but i can't stop yawning for some reason!

What i wondered about asking you is you have heard of our Prime Minister Tony Blair rite? Well there have been many rumours that Gordon Brown will be our next PM, as in the guy i saw yesterday! Meant to tell you that earlier Bri! :wink:

I do know of good ol Tony Blair :yes: ...Oooo! That's excitin then. :)

Hmmm...need to wake you up eh?
Will this help? :wink:
wildhorses.jpg

or this...
prowl.jpg

Oh you naughty thing Bri - back to your bad old ways eh?? :lol:

I see! You do know Tony! Well, G Brown is probably the 2nd most powerful after him&guess what too? He's Scottish! Yay!

:yes:

I still love this one more though :drool:
106afe22.bmp

I got my haircut today....it's so short now!!! :huh:
My hair used to be midway down my back now it's like 2 inches below my shoulders :(
I miss my long hair......argh...I hate getting my hair cut :madspit:

AAHH NO! Sounds like you're hair was lovely! I think long hair's lovely! :huh:

Btw - meant to say Mucca - you're very close to Rock n' Roll Doggie!! :hyper: :hyper:

Oooh! :hyper: Go Mucca Go! :hug:

My hair's almost always been long. About half way down my back..I keep it a bit shorter now tho, jus past my shoulders...(which when first trimmed was very truamatizing lol)
of course my hairdresser (she's hilarious, lots of fun) has threatened my life if I ever get it cut short..lol

My hair was getting really really thick though. I was only planning to cut an inch off just to get rid of split ends and stuff but my mom thinks it's a waste of time and money to just go for a trim. She convinced me that 3 inches wouldn't be too much, I even made her use a ruler to measure it out for me :lol:
It didn't seem like much when I looked at it but the hair dresser just kept snipping away :huh:

Is Rock n' Roll Doggie 3000 posts? or is it 3500?

MBS said:

My hair's almost always been long. About half way down my back..I keep it a bit shorter now tho, jus past my shoulders...(which when first trimmed was very truamatizing lol)

Truamatizing is the perfect word to describe it all! :yes:

Although I have to say, my head feels alot lighter :lol:

Hi Daygloeyes! :wave:

Last edited:
Wise hairdresser Bri! no cutting short!! :scream:

Altho' having seen Keira Knightly, she does look nice with that short cut!

Do you know what a Highland 'coo' is mucca? I was talking about them earlier cos of my trip! I was saying how great it would be to go up to Loch Ness!!! Spooky! :ohmy:

I know what you mean about feeling lighter! My hair is long too&i like to keep it long! Bloody pain washing it tho'! :scream:

susanp6 said:

Altho' having seen Keira Knightly, she does look nice with that short cut!

Do you know what a Highland 'coo' is mucca? I was talking about them earlier cos of my trip! I was saying how great it would be to go up to Loch Ness!!! Spooky! :ohmy:

:yes:

I have no idea what that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom