lost in space

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chevette

Babyface
I often heard about interference in zootopia and now I am here - driven from MY homeland where i settled 2 years ago by a race of warped sysops, hey that was our land - i personally decorated the bar with my own design electronic graffiti !! now I roam through cyberspace hoping to find a new home- yesterday i stopped at atu2.com but it was very lonely and even offering a free ticket to uk premiere of U2 go home didn't get a response.

I was lucky to win the tix and eventually persuade my son to see his 3rd u2 concert - he is not a fan but good son hey?? he has sat through live shows too talking to the non-fan mums accompanying their teenagers - its a weird world.

i was a mod in zootopia though i kept it quiet, mainly to keep an eye out for a weirdo stalker, hope she didnt make it here yet.

SO HELLO INTERFERONS - HAPPY MONDAY :))

Hi Chevette :wave: Nice to see you here. I've only been here a few days myself. No sign of the stalker you're refering to! :coocoo: I haven't had the chance to check out most of the folders yet, I'm mostly in 'Dream Out Loud' and 'Musical Journey'. I think you might like PLEBA, I plan to have a peek at it too. ((((hugs))))

thanks for the tips - i will check those places. i see we have to pay a subscription to get all the functions...maybe zootopia should have done that -

Hi chevette! I won tickets to go to the show last night too :) I feel your fustrations, only about 20 people showed up, with only 6 of us being obvious fans :sigh:

Glad you're here! :hug:

Welcome chevette!! :wave:

If you see a stalker here please let the mods know .. lol :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom