looking for Shane O'Connell

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mortiere

The Fly
Hello, I'm new and wanted to introduce myself. For all the old timers I used to be Delirium on the Universal U2 Chat. But to get to the point. I'm looking for Shane O'Connell originally from Dublin, Ireland. I have reason to believe that he may be in Berlin, Germany. If anyone has any information, please let me know. I'm just trying to get back in contact with an old friend that I miss very much. And for any other people that I may have left behind, I'm the girl from Ohio that became a mortician if that clears anything up for ya.

Shane is in Berlin as of when I last heard about a couple of years ago. I don't have any e-mails or anything on him but I lived in Dublin and met Mr. LeMon who is a friend of his. I dunno if you remember me from Universal but my name is the same Mullen Girl :) Welcome :D

Last edited:
:( Thank you guys, very much, and Mullen Girl, I love you..... I'm going to get pathetic, but I reall want to find Shane, and that pic you had of him on your site was sweet

Mullen-Girl, do you have LeMon's email? Has he any info on Shane? Told you I was going to get pathetic.........

Shane is in Chicago, Il USA

Hey,

I know how you feel. Shane is hard to get a hold of, that bastard nomad, but he's such a fantastic person. The last I heard he just moved to Chicago, Illinois here in the US. I don't have any contact information for him. But I'll try to see if I can get something.

Karen

Hey Karen,
Thanks for the info. That shmoe is so close to me, I'm in Cincinnati (cincinasty). Maybe he's trying to hide from the govt., but if you can get something, I would love you forever... By the way, did a search on the net, came up with 5 S O'Connells in Illinois alone! Don't know how often you check this, but maybe we should contact each other outside of this forum? Let me know.
Maria

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom