intro.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bau2fan

The Fly
Hello evreyone! well this is my first posting and i don't now what to write.
Q: What was the first song that you heard about U2?

I'll start by ansering that question. It was the sweetest thing. But the first song I that change it all was Beautiful Day. I am one of those new U2 fans but It seems that i have been a fan for a while. Sad part is I would have liked to be a Fan for some years.

Well now that you know something about me i would like to hear any comments or question you have in mind.

res0w6d8@verizon.net
"It's no secret that a liar won't believe anyone else"
:yes: :ohmy:

Welcome to the forum!

I think mine would have to be "With or Without You" ! I've been a fan ever since it came out. :love:

Mysterious Ways!

First time I heard the song (11 years ago!) i nearly fell out of my chair! I was surprised to hear something truly interesting and cool.

BTW, Sicy, did you make your avatar? Looks awesome!

I've got a cute Larry avatar if you wanna trade......

Rachel

cosmicgirl said:

BTW, Sicy, did you make your avatar? Looks awesome!

Thanks, Phuzzie and Fishy made it for me! :D

Hmm.. I dont think I could part with it... :macdevil:

Welcome folks
Enjoy!

Does this cafe serve Adult Beverages???????

*thirsty

XOXOXOXOXO:larry:

Welcome!

The first U2 song I heard was "With or Without You." It's been 15 years but I still vividly remember listening to it on the radio for the first time and thinking it was the most beautiful song I had ever heard.

The first U2 song I heard was probably SBS, but I didn't know who it was.

I was reintroduced to U2 around the time of The Joshua Tree, but it still didn't take :lol:

When I heard "One" though, it broke me!

I have been smitten ever since! :heart:

Hiya!

The first U2 song i ever heard was (from my brother's stereo) Sunday bloody sunday or New year's day and i remember thinking:wow, that's interesting guitar and voice.
But the first video i saw was for Streets and i remember loving its energetic vibe and people dancing around - though i became a fan with AB - it was like BANG! - i was totally under a spell by those guitars and the mysterious, haunting voice. (being 23, i had yet no idea what the lyrics were about back then.) Especially the piano/string/drum combination of So cruel addicted me - it is my fave U2 song even now.

Welcome! I can't remember the first U2 song I heard but I think it was prolly SBS in 85 but I didn't know who U2 was until '87 when ISHFWLF came out then I was hook forever!

BostonAnne I love the pic!

Me too BostonAnne

BostonAnne said:
Welcome bau2fan! The first song I remember hearing was New Year's Day in 1983.

Funny, I always wished I knew about them earlier too! :D

Me too! The first song I remember hearing/seeing was NYD some time in '82/'83 the first time I can remember watching MTV! I was only like 12 or 13 at the time, but I feel like I missed out as well. But they captured my pre-teen heart all the same :love:

Back
Top Bottom