I just thought I should introduce myself

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2_IRELAND

The Fly
Hi everyone

really there isn't much to tell about me I sing. I'm in a band and I'm trying to write my own stuff

I've also got a pretty decent homepage up

From what I've seen of the boards so far I really like

Keep up the good work

A singer...

In a band...

And you live in Ireland????

You'll have women fawnin' all over ya here! :D Welcome!

Welcome Kiddo
Its cool to have more Irish people on this board.
I tried to check out your page but it wouldn't load.
I shall try again soon.

Welcome to the palce where all the fruitackes hang out.
Not me, of course. :p

Bonochick said:
A singer...

In a band...

And you live in Ireland????

You'll have women fawnin' all over ya here! :D Welcome!

No, No chnace I'm no Bono

Thanks for being so nicwe you lot
Sometimes the site does that
Oh by the way some of the pics are a bit on the old side

Heh heh now why can't we have a nice Irish Girl join so I can fawn over her? LOL I would love to meet an Irish redhead with dark green eyes. Im afraid Im asking for a bit too much heh heh. :drool:

Hey you! :D

O-m-g i did my last exams today.....i have only had 3 exams though and they were like 3 weeks ago :rolleyes:

It was my english exam.....it went sooo bad!!!!

The first paper was 2 hours long and eeek! we were allowed to take Yeats and our Brian Friel play in but they asked *such* scary questions like "Show how Yeats uses setting in 2 poens to show his concerns!" so hard!!!!

And the Brian Friel question was so hard too.....it was about this weird stuff and who was to blame for the decline of this community i totally messed it up because i havent written an essay since my GCSE exam!!!!!

Omg but the 2nd paper was on King Lear and i REALLY liked that paper!!! It was about Yeats dramatic effect bla bla bla through the theme of loyalty.....and i was saying about all these characters being the "emobodiemnet of loyalty and truth" and these bad characters were only loyal to themselves and saw Lear as a "superflauous old man and a hindrence to the power they had jsut gained bla bla bla" and Mr Shakepspeare kept the audience engaged in the play by having sub-plots and scenes of high-drama,comedy and tragedy with the theme of loyalty running throughout the whole play and I really really really liked that essay...i think that paper went great

But not the first one!! eeeeek!

So yeah im on me holidays now....i have to work from 11-8 tomorrow and from 4-9 on sunday!!!!!! NOT FUN!

Oh oh im going to my FREE yes FREE ;) OASIS concert on Saturday teehee :)

And im going to review 2 movies for the paper on monday (irish news) and my articles will be in there sometime in the next week or so :D

and why is mr pete going to be in the paper then? :D

Good luck with the exam

I'll prob be in either next monday or thursdays Andytown News (I know I'm used to bigger and better things but ah well)

Lisa got away with not going she was in London (Due back today)

Well I got my tickets for the sunday gig not too sure how many of our lot will be a the gig but the smell of "herbal cigs" might just give most of them away :lol

Hi Maddie

Yes i'm spoken for

I am truly Madley Deeply in love with a wonderful lady by the name of Lisa and I dunno what I would do without her

Hopefully you'll all know who she is pretty soon if she hits the big time. Then I can go touring and support her :lol:

You need me i beleave

Back
Top Bottom