I am here, now what?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeshoe

Babyface
:censored: :reject: :macdevil: :coocoo: :shocked: :drool:

Scary codes in here.

Anyways, I am Glen from Vancouver and I found this site, I hope to expand my knowledge of music through discussing U2 etc here.

Was that ok? What else should you know? Nothing...for now.

Jeshoe

p.s. I am a really big fan of the Church, that Australian band, their last CD from 2002 named `After Everything Now This' is one of their three masterpieces, worth checking out for sure.

churchnow1.jpg

A fan of the underdog I guess. U2 Rocks@!@@

Hi, Glen!

Feel free to make yourself at home. Explore the forums and offer your insight! :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask! :wave:

:wave: Start posting

Lemonade Stand is my fave

but everything you know is wrong is good for talking u2 :yes:

Hi there!!!

Need assistance???

Wanna talk about U2? Go to:
Everything you Know is Wrong

Wanna talk about other music? go to:
Just the bang and the clatter-in Lemonade stand

Wanna drool over Edgies rear end and Larrys Man boobs (otherwise known as MOOBS)?? go to
PLEBA :lol:

Hi there Jeshoe- if you want to talk about all things musical that dosnt necessarily focus on U2, then you should post in - 'just the bang and the clatter' this is a good forum for those kinds of topics and I have a bit of a church connection, well not me personally, but one of my best friends knows Steve Kilbey really well and she used to play in a band that supported them at times in the early 80s, only just recently we had a night on red wine and she dragged out all of her old Church vinyls, which was really nice- just the sweet sounds of the church and a nice drop of red:)

Back
Top Bottom