Howdy.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ennui

The Fly
Hello! I figure I should introduce myself, instead of studying for finals. My name is Marie-Claire and I'm from Montreal. I'll admit, I haven't been a fan for that long, but hey, I'm only 18 and I had to discover them on my own. I think I fell in love in 1997, when I saw the Discothèque video on Musique Plus.

Oh yeah, and I was at the Saturday show in Montreal. My ears stopped ringing on Tuesday.

Welcome!:wave: Best of luck for your finals too:up:

Wow, everyone is really nice here. Further proof that U2 brings people together. Heh.

Yep, it means boredom! Except I was listening to Lou Reed when I registered, hence the name.

Hello

Hello! And welcome! Well, as they say, better late than never! I'm glad you discovered U2 now than never! You're only 18...you are excused! I discovered them at around your age, acutally I was AROUND 16, I think... But unfortunately that was around 1984! OR APPROXIMATE!
But ... a U2 lover is a U2 lover is a U2 lover no matter what our age! We are are wise and have excellent taste in music, sexy men, and in their incredible lyrical talents!...ANYHOW, welcome!
I'm Liz! Nice to meet you!:applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom