Hola y'all!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wareaglegirl466

Babyface
Hello from Alabama USA. I am a long-time U2 fan beginning in 1985 when I attended college and I was introduced to college radio. I had my first concert tickets to U2's Unforgettable Fire tour that spring. Unfortunately, that same evening I had a departmental Spanish mid-term . It was the 80s and the exam could not be missed; I sold my ticket! :down:

Fast forward two years and I was headed to Spain for the summer. That same field of study, Spanish, afforded me the opportunity to see my favorite band IN MADRID! So, with 115,000 other folks, I saw my favorite band while abroad! What a fantastic experience that was.

In the years since, I've followed U2 and have, for the most part, enjoyed their evolution. Since that JT tour, I've seen U2 three other times ('92, '93, and '09), all in Atlanta Georgia.

As soon as I heard that U2 was doing a 30th anniversary reprise of the JT tour, I had to get tickets and was fortunate enough to secure two in Tampa. My husband and I will celebrate our 5th anniversary listening to my favorite band. Looking forward to seeing the boys again! Also, I will just faint if they play RHMT which I have loved since wearing out my JT cassette tape! Gotta love the 80s!

I've poked around the forum and I look forward to reading and participating with other likeminded folks! :)

Back
Top Bottom