Hola 2U!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello Hello everyone!

Right so I got the Boy album but it has a different cover and it doesn't have the complete lyrics and there are barely any pics so I have to return it :( ....Oh and I saw the Boston DVD...there's only one and I had no money....:madspit:

I find I'm spending most of my birthday money on other people's birthday dinners and presents...how sad is that?

Mucca - I don't understand why you returned the Boy album because it didn't have pics??

It's terrible you're not spending your birthday money on yourself!!
I don't understand! Howcome?

I notice that no-one has replied to your question about meeting the band. That is a pity, Mucca! I would only say the same as any other meeting!

It has been busy in the last 24 hours on this place, madness!

I haven't returned it yet..but I want the original cover.

I end up spending my money on other people's birthdays because right after mine there are 4 other friends' birthdays. But then again I don't really have much that I want to buy right now....I have waaay too much clothes at the moment, need to clear some out lol...

I should ask my dad to ask his friend who works at GM Place for some inside info on the band! :wink:

I meant to mention actually, that when i read about the rehearsals, i saw the name of that GM Place&i was going WTF????

I have never heard of this place, i was like :scratch: :confused: :der: :huh: :eyebrow: Totally baffled!

Since i now know what the context is, i take it's some large hall, or something?? I have no idea what this thing is!

Although, i am aware of the skytrain! That thing looks amazing!

I have seen a few travel features on Vancouver in the past year and it looks really lovely, i must say! :yes: :cool: :cute:

Hello Hello Ladies!

So you saw the Boston dvd but didn't have the moola eh? That's shame....it's pretty pricey tho :madspit:

If your dad can get inside info..milk him for it..maybe he can tell you when they'll be around :up:

Apparetnly darren doesn't find this place as spiffy as the last one..I guess I'll have to work on that...although I have no idea how..I'll figure it out. lol

Anyhoo, see y'all around!
TTFN
:hug:

PS Someone say I don't have to go back on Monday..please! Don't make me go!!! waaaaaaa!
:p

Awwww, Brightest back to work on Monday, but never mind since you always have Bono&us to look forward to before long :yes:

:hug: :angel:

Susan - lol GM Place is a stadium. At this time hockey games would be going on but those damned greedy hockey players aren't happy with their salary. Playing for the love of the game my ass!:madspit:
Vancouver is a pretty nice city, although with all the good weather a layer of pollution has formed over the city.

Brightest - it's ok you'll survive! I can picture you clinging on to the door of your house on monday and your mother trying to drag you out by the legs lol....:hug:

Hey Brightest are you on invisible again or something? I always see your posts but it always says your offline when clearly you never are!

Silly hockey players...it's supposed to be Canada's game..they're ruining it *tsk*

LOL..that *is* a hilarious image...

Don't make me!!
You're going
NOOOOO!!!
GO!
NOO! I can't survive without my blue crack!
You're on drugs?!?
No
But you said...
ehmm.....gotta go!

I admit..I've never taken myself off invisible..I'm more mysterious that way...or maybe it's so people can't tell how much time I spend around here lol
Maybe I'll turn it on..just so you can keep on eye on your favourite stalker...

:hug: TTFN

Luckily for me I discovered U2 when this silly hockey business began. :wink:

LOL :laugh: Just imagine the nail marks left behind on the walls...

Well when you suddenly have an increase of 1000 posts and your offline it's hard not to believe that you never leave your house. Besides you do have to give me the enjoyment of stalking you once in awhile :wink:

:hug:

meant to ask does GM stand for anything?

It sounds as though it has something to do with GM crops!!

That's how it sounded to me! :shrug: :giggle:

Why does it stand for that? :scratch:

You girls aren't pulling my leg are you?

I like REM and they had to cancel their gig in Glasgow at the SECC, but they're also playing at Loch Lomond!

Back
Top Bottom