¡hola!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meansgoodvoice

Babyface
Hello, all! My name is Rachel and I am a 16 year old from the state of Arizona. I only recently got into U2 when I attended my first concert with my mom and I was totally *BLOWN AWAY*. Love at first sight I tell you! I just figure I've got a lot of catching up to do on the boys and since my mom is tired of my rambling I'm glad to have found this little community :)

Aside from listening to all kinds of music I like to draw, write, read, take photos, speak Spanish (haha! XD) and take care of my two rats and two dogs. I have an online album of my artwork (I don't have a scanner, but I took photos) which (so far) is U2-oriented sketches. There's a portrait of Larry, an Adam sketch, one of his Afro and just a silly MacP. bit. h ttp: //photobucket. com/albums/f186/theladymacp/?sc=1 You'll have to take out the spaces because it won't let me post it. I also write on a GreatestJournal community for Bono (fanfiction more or less, just his log on the road), but sadly there are no other band members in the community. :( If anyone's interested just let me know and I'll give you the info!

I'm looking forward to meeting new people and getting on whenever possible just to chat it up and learn :)

Love and Peace or else!
Rachel :rockon:

Welcome, Rachel. It is so cool to have so many younger fans here sharing the appreciation of U2. You sound very artsy and creative. Hope to see you sharing more of your stuff here on Interference! Enjoy! :hug:

Hello Rachel. I just joined here myself. It's always nice nice to meet new people. Here's to many more posts in the future!:rockon:

Hello Rachel! :wave:
I also joined recently-ish and am 16. I think that it is really cool to find other people around my age who enjoy U2. Almost everyone at my school doesn't even know who they are. Well, see you around!

Back
Top Bottom