hi zootopians

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ME2U2 said:
Hi i'm a former zooer as well, i remember you but not sure if we have ever "spoken". I'm a Bonoist myself but I also think The Edge has something special about him he has the cutest little smile. This place is very cool and i'm sure you will love it here! Watch out for that "oldie" Mr. Baw, he "outed" me as well but at least he is older than me.:tongue: (that's for him, not you!)Hee Hee.

Mr. BAW outs the newbies!!!! :eek: :sexywink:

Regina O'Numb said:
:bow: what photo in your profile! Me too, I remember you, and I suppose we never had spoke. But I know here is a cool place, the guys here are all welcoming, and this is very comfortable. No problem with this sweet icon to Mr. Baw. I promise to be a good "girl" here!:wink:

Promises, promises!!! Have a Merry Xmas! :wave:

TiaraGurl said:
everyone is VERY cool as i am sure yiou have already witnessed.
:yes: friend, you are right, the Interferencers here, are great persons, devoted fans. I?m feeling very very comfortable with all of you here!:| thanks!:wink:

Grayshadow said:
You're right about that, everybody is cool around here. Usually when I post around forums most of the people who post there are really uptight, not here.

Welcome Regina O'Numb, I'm new here too.
:wave: hi dear, are you new also? Oh the guys here, have a great knowledge about the band and about the respect. All the fans here, are friendly! thank you dear, we?ll meet a lot here! :|

u2grace said:
Welcome Regina. I'm a Zoo refugee too and new here. I love seeing all your news updates at the Zoo. I'm sure we'll both find our way around the new place!
:hug: Oh dear friend, I agree with you, we?ll find our way here, and in a life there?s a place for each one, and for everyone. :| I?m happy to meet you here!:wink:

Mr. BAW said:

Promises, promises!!! Have a Merry Xmas! :wave:
:angel: I?ll be a good girl here, a mature good girl:ohmy: , but I promise love Edge and U2, in all the way!
with rain, storm, cold, hot day, super hot day, during the gladness and sadness! And, of course, rescpeting all the guys here, accept, respect and suport if is necessary! U2, have a Merry Xmas! :|

Hi Regina, I'm a newbie too. Welcome to interference. I have to admit I have enjoyed many of your posts in the old zoo, the new zoo has been a bit of a disappointment for me. Have a Happy Christmas and welcome.

fah said:
Hi Regina, I'm a newbie too. Welcome to interference. I have to admit I have enjoyed many of your posts in the old zoo, the new zoo has been a bit of a disappointment for me. Have a Happy Christmas and welcome.
:hug: oh my friend, you are so sweet, and I must tell you THANK YOU, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I?m sure we?ll have a great season here! MERRY XMAS! :|

Mr. BAW said:

A little late but the thought still counts, same wishes for you and your family.!!! :wave:
Hi dear, for some tec problem in my computer I was out, cause my computer wasn?t working in a good way,...so sorry for my long delay, but thank you very much, and I hope for this year, many, many good things...for U2 and for ourselves! :hug: Edgehugs for you!

HELLO !!!! Regina I was about to send you an email to tell you all that was hapenning here (Since I know your are a good edger : ), but I have a virus in my PC, didn´t want to sent you anything (the last mail was from a cyber cafe : )

Dear Dear Regina!!!! WOO HOO!!! good to see you here girl!:hug: I hope we cross paths but it is soooooo big around here. I will always know where to find YOU though!:lmao: You will have fun here. Great folks! Take Care~ANGIE~:kiss:

Re: Re: Re: hi zootopians

Regina O'Numb said:

:wave: Oh God, Mr Baw, has the age of wisdom...I really love my age, and all the stories which are beside me in this time. I imagine myself, one day, talking with Edge in Clarence Hotel, drinking a tea, trying discover who has the best stories. Hey Mr Baw, you are invited! I´m a lucky Edger, I was born 26 days after Edge, but not in London or Dublin... :banghead:. But OK, I love Edge! :|

Well, I see that dreams do come true...hope you were able to speak to The Man!

:wave:

Back
Top Bottom