Hi, I'm new

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AvsGirl41

New Yorker
:wave: Hi, everyone! I finally got around to joining Interference.com!

Anyway, my name is Elisabeth and I live in Denver, Colorado. I'm a college student, majoring in history and minoring in English. I'm obsessed with school, really. When I'm not at school, I read books and watch alot of movies. I'm a huge ice hockey fan--the Colorado Avalanche are my favorite team. As of tomarrow, I am going to attempt to actually play--I'm scared to death.

I'm a pretty new U2 fan, I got into them around 2000 or so when I started to actually pay attention to rock music. Suddenly I realized alot of the songs I always liked were U2 songs...I was clueless, I know. :shrug: I've only seen them once in concert though and I was so sick with bronchitis, I can barely remember it.

Anyway, that's me. I look forward to meeting everyone!

Elisabeth

Hey welcome !

I have a Colorado experience to share with you. My beautiful sister was stationed in Colorado Springs and I went there to see her and visited the zoo and 7 Falls! Beautiful.

Welcome here to interference and hope to see you around all of the forums!

z

Hi Elisabeth!!! Hope you like it here!!! This place is a great escape into crazy-u2-lovin land!!! It can get addicting, however......:huh:

BTW, :up: :up: on VAST!! :)

Welcome!

Ali Rose

Last edited:
KhanadaRhodes said:
hey elisabeth! that's my best friend's middle name. :wink:

i noticed you're also a goo goo dolls fan...cool! :D

welcome to the forums! :wave:

:wave: Hi! Yes, I adore the Goos! :love: I saw your little avatar on another forum and thought, I must post to that person, LOL!

I saw them at the end of July at Red Rocks--great show! Except poor Johnny had bronchitis so he was not very talkative.

Elisabeth

Wow, so many people replied to me! I will just say one enormous thank you and maybe combine them all!

Ali Rose--another VAST fan! I think you are the first one I've come across on-line!

Meegannie--are there people who don't love Ioan Gruffudd? :love:

Oh, now I forgot the name of the person who went to CO Springs...but yes, it is gorgeous there and I love that zoo!

How do you keep track of everyone in this place? It's huge! LOL!

Elisabeth

Hi, welcome. I'm new here too. Enjoy, this place is pretty funky.

Bunz

AvsGirl41 said:
Wow, so many people replied to me! I will just say one enormous thank you and maybe combine them all!

You're welcome! :) You're a goo Goo Dolls fan too eh? Awesome.
Again, nice "hearing" from you and welcome!

Hi!

Funny story...

I love the goos too and for a while was on a Yahoo club for them and it was really scary.

I went on to ask if anyone knew when they were playing in my area, and that the song "Iris" was my favorite song.....and they yelled at me for being a "fairweather fan" :scratch:

*note I did get some of their older albums and :heart: them more than some of the newer stuff*

daisybean said:
Hi!

Funny story...

I love the goos too and for a while was on a Yahoo club for them and it was really scary.

I went on to ask if anyone knew when they were playing in my area, and that the song "Iris" was my favorite song.....and they yelled at me for being a "fairweather fan" :scratch:

*note I did get some of their older albums and :heart: them more than some of the newer stuff*

LOL, yeah some of the Goo fans are scary. Actually, alot of them are. And there's a interesting subdivision that is anti-Johnny Rzeznik and anti-"Iris" because they draws fans who aren't really in it for the music/band, or something like that. How can you be anti-Johnny Rzeznik and be pro-Goos? :scratch:

My sister says we're actually Goo veterans because out of everyone at Red Rocks, we were part of a select few who recognized "A Boy Named Goo" songs! LOL!

Elisabeth

Back
Top Bottom