Hi Im new

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mick3b1g

Acrobat
Hi

My name is Mick. Im from Mass. As with everyone else Im a U2 freak. Im a little behind the times here and look foward to meeting new people here with the same passion for U2 as me. Im a guitar player for a U2 tribute band out of NY called The Unforgettable fire.

Thanks Sicy for getting me going here.

Mick

Welcome to Interference, Mick! :happy:

I wish I could play guitar...or any instrument, actually! :laugh:

You will have to fill me in Mr Baw I have no idea what a headache boy is :)

M

You may know him as Shannon,,,he's a follower of your band...here, he's called Headache in a Suitcase. He touts your band like he's getting paid for it...check it out in U2 Gatherings...I figured he was on your payroll...and ps...everything here is a joke...don't ever take anything serious..cheers!! :)

Mr. BAW said:
You may know him as Shannon,,,he's a follower of your band...here, he's called Headache in a Suitcase. He touts your band like he's getting paid for it...check it out in U2 Gatherings...I figured he was on your payroll...and ps...everything here is a joke...don't ever take anything serious..cheers!! :)

are you mocking me? :madspit:

:wink:

mick3b1g said:
Hi

My name is Mick. Im from Mass. As with everyone else Im a U2 freak. Im a little behind the times here and look foward to meeting new people here with the same passion for U2 as me. Im a guitar player for a U2 tribute band out of NY called The Unforgettable fire.

Thanks Sicy for getting me going here.

Mick

Hi Mick, Saw your band at BB Kings on March 18-->You guys were awesome!! Can't wait to see you again in April!!

Nivea

Back
Top Bottom