Hi from Steeler Nation, Pittsburgh!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Goldenlover1986

Babyface
Actually I'm a displaced Brooklynite. We're in Pittsburgh because of my husband's job. So we're actually Jets fans. I know, we're pathetic.

I have been a U2 fan since about 1980. I'll never forget listening to Boy with my brother back in the day. He said you have to listen to this album. I was like, what kind of a name is U2 for a band? Needless to say, my expectations were not that high. I'll admit I was so very wrong. That was the first time I heard them and I've been a fan ever since.

I've seen them in concert many times. Two concerts will remain etched in my memory forever, not only for their ridiculously awesome performances, but also for being 8 months pregnant for the Joshua Tree concert and I was still dancing and standing on the chairs. My hubby wanted to kill me, but it's out of my control when I listen to them. By the way about 3 weeks later I had a perfect baby boy, Brian, who is now 26. For the Zoo TV Tour I broke my foot and had surgery so I was in a cast with crutches. Still up on the chairs singing and dancing. Thanks to my brother-in-law Wayne who carried me piggy back all the way to the car. Who knew crutches would be so hard to use after using up all my energy during the concert.

Anyway, I hope to learn a lot from this website and I also hope to be able to contribute some.

Back
Top Bottom