Hi from CT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dudenyc2001

Babyface
Hey everyone, long time lurker here. Signed up in March of '05 during all the HTDAAB hoopla and never posted until now. I've been a huge fan since War, and my concert trips have been TJT in Sept 87 (Giants Stadium) and 2 ATYCLB trips in Oct 2001 (NYC and NJ).

Now I definitely want to see them again. Got the new album as a late Valentine's day gift but I hadn't listened to it until this past week. I'm one of those old school nerds who doesn't want to mess up their original copy of the CD so I ripped it and had it sitting in my house for a few weeks, unplayed...I know I know..:doh:

Problem was, daily routine was getting crazy with being a new parent of a now very energetic toddler...etc etc most of you will understand ;). I THOUGHT that perhaps the new album was a mish-mosh of the last several albums, a lot of good, sometimes great songs...but nothing "makes me want to cry" type of songs that AB and TJT used to inpspire.

Then I heard "Magnificent" on the radio by accident and thought...WTH is this...that was fantastic!

Needless to say..I've been listening to the album on my work commute every day and it just gets better and better.

Here's hoping I can score tickets to a non-stadium show in the Northeast... :pray:

Later all!

Rob

Back
Top Bottom