Hi everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lizzie

Babyface
:wave:

I haven't been here for a long time so thought I would re-introduce myself.

My name is Liz and i'm from Liverpool in the UK. I've been a U2 fan since '81 and got to see my first gig in Manchester during the Vertigo tour. It was one of the best days in my life.....absolutley fabulous.

I've been with my partner Big Andrew for 17, nearly 18, years and I have two kids aged 18 and 12.

That's about it really.

So hello to everyone...and i'm glad to chat to everyone....so feel free to contact me :wave:

:wave:

Hey there Philly.....how are you? It's 2.10am and i'm on another U2 board lol....this is getting to be a bloody habit...but a habit I really wouldn't want to break

So, what's happening with you? Everthing groovy?

hey there! im good - its 2.15pm here and im at work :angry: i cant help myself with interference - i would be on it all day if i could! im looking forward to the new album but am very worried about these rumours that the boys may not come to Australia for the tour :sad:
im guessing you have gone to bed! its very late to be up on a work night!! :hug:

Thanks for the welcome everyone......it's great to have replies from you all.

I think i'm gonna have to fine more puter time to get on the forums and chat....looks like i'll be kicking the kids off the computer more often so I can have my U2 time :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom