Hi everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mynameisjaime

Babyface
Hi, I'm new here!

Actually I've never really posted on any boards before.

So my name is Jaime (hence the name!). I've been a U2 fan since about the Joshua Tree days back in middle school. I've seen them twice, once on the PopMart tour where I had excellent seats two rows from their extended stage, and just recently on Oct. 22 in Pittsburgh on the Vertigo tour. I'm trying to count my pennies to see if I can afford to get tickets for the Cleveland show. I've already been outbid for floor seats on eBay. :sad: If only I were rich and had the money to follow them from town to town...

When I was at the Pittsburgh show I decided to leave my camera at home because of an experience I had at a Maroon 5 show where everybody's camera was being confiscated. Little did I know I would be the only one there without a camera! Grr...

Well I hope to stick around and get to know everybody!

Welcome Jamie, don't beat yourself over the camera thing. There are tons of pictures all over the web from the tour. Enjoy the show instead of checking your camera to see if you got a good pic.

Hello Jaime and welcome to the forum!:wave:

:wink:

Thanks everyone!

You're right trevster2k! I found a great shot of Bono from the Pittsburgh show that I use on my blog now.

One month ago today! Wow. Time does fly, doesn't it?

Hi Jamie :wink: I know how you feel, as i'm too poor to go to any more shows :sad:

Back
Top Bottom