Hi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Antonia H

Babyface
Hi I'm Antonia
Aussie U2 fan living in Melbourne, Victoria. Maybe I'm a "late bloomer" I only "discovered" U2 on a Paddy Wagon Bus tour round Ireland in 2003. THe bus driver was so proud of them and kept playing their music and I thought wow I've been missing out- these guys are awesome! I bought a whole swag of their CDs on that trip...
I think I love the whole package with U2:
I love that their music has such a distinct sound and so much of it has this soul searching quality and honesty about it. I also am taken by the integrity of the 4, both as performers and human beings.
I'm a musician- love piano, guitar and singing. Also love writing songs and hope I can write words that are meaningful and long-lasting in my songs, as I think is the case with lots of U2 lyrics.
Dont really have favourite album but fave songs? Hard cos I love lots but prob "Beautiful Day" (yeh I know, conventional) and also "Wake up Dead Man"- raw and honest. I also find "40" can really lift me out of the depths too.
Anyway, really looking forward to concert in Melbourne in November- never seen them live before so goody gumdrops :)
Also, have 1 ticket for General Admission going on Nov 18 Melbourne COncert. ($100 AUD). email interested
So have a beautiful day!

ANtonia

catch_antonia@yahoo.com.au

Back
Top Bottom