Hi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jcoriha

The Fly
My name is Jake, I'm from the Bay Area, currently living in Sacramento.

Trying to get my own band together, (been trying for years)

I've been a U2 fan since the early '90s, and that why I'm here. Have all the CDs, a lot of the single, the IPOD (great). I am a fanatic, but not to the level of stalking, and whatnot. I have only gotten to see 1 show in person, but have all the vids/DVDs.

The only band I'm more devoted to then U2 is The Smashing Pumpkins. They've helped me through a lot of rough times, and I guess my dream would be to open for both of them, and then go talk guitar gear with Billy, Edge, and James before discussing theology with Bono.

At the moment I'm 24 years old, going to a couple thousand.

I'm mostly here to see setlists, get info, the usual geeky stuff.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
coolness ... well hey to you :wave: i'm tryin' to introduce myself to people too and I'm here for those awsome pictures ... and because U2 has gotten me through a lot of tough times and smacked me in the face quite a many times (the music ... not the actual people)... hehe :dance: and yeah ... name's Briana and good luck with that band thing ... wish I had the skill to even attempt that ... haha.

Wow... Smashing Pumpkins if one of the most influent bands in my life, probably cuz i was a freshgirl at school and it helped me to carry out the problens you have as a teenager at school...

welcome. and hope to see ya around.

Back
Top Bottom