hey there

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ladylardence

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Just a brief note to introduce myself. I've been lurking around here for quite a while, so I guess it's about time I get in in the action! I've been a u2 fan since 1983 when I first heard the War album, and have been addicted ever since. I love all the guys, buy my fave member is Larry. Gee, can ya tell by my screen name?
:wink I was fortunate enough to have made it to the Hall of Fame to see the incredible U2 display, and while I was there, I even made a new friend. I started a conversation with one of the employees there, and now we're really good friends. Anyway, enough babbling for one night. Just wanted to say hi, and that I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you!:wave:

Glad you've "officially" joined the fold! I would have loved to have been in your shoes & visited the RRHOF to see the U2 display....you'll have to tell us all about it so we can live vicariously through you, LOL!! Welcome! :wink:

Wasn't the exhibit amazing! At least I thought that it was. However, I was dismayed at how tiny they all are. I don't think that any of their clothes would have fit me (but believe me I wanted to try them on!)

RRHOF

Yep, the RRHOF was amazing! I live near enough that I was able to see the exibit 3 times! I'm telling you all, I am obsessed. I wanted to steal the leather vest Larry wore in the Sydney video!:drool: Really tho, it was just so amazing to be so close to so many wonderful U2 artifacts. It sounds strange, but it made me feel close to the band somehow. I ended up talking to one of the employees for quite a while, and she was telling me about the day the band came through the museum after their Cleveland show in 2001. She said they were the most down-to-earth people she's ever met. No "rock star" attitude. I hope many of you had the chance to check out the exhibit. It was awesome!

And yes, their clothes were tiny. I wouldn't have minded trying them on either!:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom