Hey people! I need some help.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Mystic!

War - i was too young and hadnt discovered their brilliance yet...
Love Town - had only just discovered their brilliance - had not yet begun my "concert era" and when i decided i wanted to go, it was sold out...
ZooTV - yay, me got to go! :applaud:
Popmart - was only on East coast of Oz, couldnt afford the ticket/trip (and was pissed that they werent coming to Adelaide!)
Elevation - I was in Dublin while they were here..... YAY! :huh:
The Bomb - shall not miss - will kill for ticket!!!! :macdevil:

Hi,

I read somewhere recently (i've been trying to browse some of the other u2 sites but can't find it) that they will be in Australia. In fact, I think there is a long break or something because the article also mentioned that Bono was going to be vacationing there. I wish I could remember - now it's simply killing me. I will let you know if I run across it again.

I too have been a long time fine (since 1986 or so) and finally got to see them for the first time this year in person. It felt like seeing my best friend from high school for the very first time...after almost 20 years. During the hours to come, you forget everything that has happened since then.
-Sid

Last edited:
Thanks Lally - ive heard a similar rumour elsewhere about them vacationing here - hope its true. Id be happy to show them around!

:applaud:

Back
Top Bottom