Hey, I'm new Please respond :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

banjaxed08

Babyface
I live in a small city in Mississippi outside Of N
Hey everyone! My name is Blair and I'm 15. I live outside of New Orleans, LA, USA.
I've been a fan of U2 for as long as I can remember- my mom always listened to them, and my dad is originally from Cork. That alone made them a big deal around my house.
I wouldn't say that U2 became my favorite band until "All That You Can't Leave Behind" came out- so I guess I'm a fairly new fan. I'm glad that I was lucky enough to hear them growing up, opposed to things like Nsync.. I'm sure that all of you can agree. lol

Anyway, I just wanted to tell everyone Hello. I'm really glad to be a member of this board- it's great to be around other people who love U2 as much as I do. I'm sure a lot of you will agree with me that Bono has got to be the hottest man that lives. Some of my friends think I'm nuts for thinking that. But hey, look at him. He's also got a great personality, but sometimes it's nice to be a fangirl and talk about his hotness. I know it's a bit immature, but What can I say, I'm only 15 (that's a good excuse, isn't it? lol). Well, I hope I can make some friends on here. Talk to you later

Blair

First U2 album I ever got was ATYCLB! I didn't become a big fan till I got Best of 80s album last year though so hey, you're an older fan than I am!

Anyway, welcome :wave:

Hi, :wave: welcome to interference
I'm 15 this year, and my friends think I'm crazy for liking a 25yr old band and a 40 something guy :lol: what do they know :wink:
Welcome

Hello and Welcome, good to see another teenager around here, I grow with U2 also, I started to know who they were when seeing Rattle and Hum on the tv, I watched it because learning from past experiences whena film is rated 1 star it is usually good. I first listened to ATYCLB a year ago and loved it and still do, just a heads up, people do not like ATYCLB around here much.

Hi and welcome! :wave: . It's always great to have another fellow U2 fan around here :). I grew up with U2 in the 80's as my oldest brother and sister listened to them. And who cares if Bono is in his 40's? That man is HOT HOT HOT! LOL. By the way personally Im a fan of ATYCLB.

Hey everyone
Thanks for responding to my post- that really means a lot.
I'm glad I'm not the only teenager on here. It's cool to see that other kids my age are into them as much as I am.
Unfortunately, I'm not going to any concerts this year. :sad: U2 never comes to New Orleans or Biloxi. Well, no one does..
So yes, I'm very sad indeed. Are any of you going to any of the concerts? If you are please share! I'd love to hear some stories you all may have about going to shows or anything; they would be interesting to hear about.
And yes Bonosbaby12- Bono IS HOT!! He is the best looking man I've ever seen.
Blair

I went to my first U2 concert on May 10th and omgggggggg unbelievable! Live in Delaware so had the chance to see them in Philadelphia too but was only able to get Chicago tickets. Well my bf did for our anniversary since he lives out there,lol. We were directly behind Larry in the first balcony and the seats were just incredible. To make it even better Bono came around our area a few times and he's even HOTTER in person! lol. The whole show totally blew us away was just so incredible. Hope by some luck you can make a concert on the Vertigo tour it's very well worth it!

Last edited:
^is weird :wink: ^

Welcome to interference :wave:

banjaxed08 said:

I wouldn't say that U2 became my favorite band until "All That You Can't Leave Behind" came out- so I guess I'm a fairly new fan.

I wasn't a fan until about 2 years ago, there's lots of newer fans than you around here.

banjaxed08 said:

I'm sure a lot of you will agree with me that Bono has got to be the hottest man that lives. Some of my friends think I'm nuts for thinking that. But hey, look at him. He's also got a great personality, but sometimes it's nice to be a fangirl and talk about his hotness. I know it's a bit immature, but What can I say, I'm only 15 (that's a good excuse, isn't it? lol).

with statements like that, go to pleba. You'll find lots of people drooling over Bono (&the other 3) in there :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom