Hey Guys, New U2 Fan here (since a week ago)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aquais94

Babyface
Hello Guys, I'm Aquais94, I am 21 years old, I am from Canada, I listen to music a lot, have a good taste, including U2, it influenced me very well, I also play guitar, and Sing.

I grew up listening to U2, but at the time, I didn't know what song was sung by, since a week ago, I began listening to Walk on, and I decided to listen more that is played by U2, and I am completely pleased with all of their own work that they have done, plus their music is great including Edge, he did a fantastic job. I'm proud. I also like Bono's voice. But, when I notice with my singing voice, I found out it sounds similar to Bono, but in the younger days. But I'm High Baritone (F2-F5) but I decided to take more singing lessons to get rid of falsetto (F4-F5), by mixing head and chest voice. (but he is tenor). I'm not trying to be like him, but being myself.

I normally speak with the American Accent, but I can also speak with the British Accent very well. In which Irish Accent is similar to British Accent, and sometimes sing with the British Accent.

Bono is an Awesome Guy, he made the best gig decorations (Pop Mart and 360 tour). And very generous that he is. I would thank him for saving the world with Bill Gates.

Well, I hope I would discover more about U2 by other fans. I am so excited to be there.

Back
Top Bottom