Hey all..New member here...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Teski

The Fly
How's it going everyone! Name is Mike, and I just found this site a few days ago. I've been a U2 fan since the mid-80's and have purchased all their albums over the years, but just got to see them live for the first time in Seattle on 3/25. My wife had seen them twice during the Zoo TV tour and always raged about their show. I had a last minute chance to get some great seats to the show, so we went for it, and man was I in awe! What a great show! I've seen so many big time groups over the years, but they really wow'ed me!

So, after the show, I was re-energized on my fanfare for U2 and found this forum. Glad to be here! See ya around!

Thanks for all the welcomes folks! I do a lot of photography and gaming forums, and you tend to see a lot of yahoos in those, but the people here so far are great....Lots of great fans. See ya around!

Mike, Hello to you! Mid 80's fan here as well! 5/24 in Boston will be my very first show after all these years, and I can't wait! I am glad that you had a great time!! Enjoy yourself around here, it is VERY addictive!:wave:

Back
Top Bottom