Hello to everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2forlife

Refugee
I'm lost between the midnight and the dawning esca
I should have done this a long time ago, but better late than never. I would like to formally introuduce myself as Kimla. I've Been a fan of U2 for 13 years. I would consider myself a Bono Girl and I love to talk about all things U2.

If you're ever over at PLEBA, stop by and say hello. If you're ever in a GA line, come on over and introduce yourself. I may do the same if I recognize you. :cute: I love meeting other U2 fans.

Hiya Kimla :hug: i've been following your story of getting on stage with Bono! :combust: i'm mega jealous but pleased for you&like you said - yay for glass-wearers getting up there as i wear them too! :D :heart:

susanp6 said:
Hiya Kimla :hug: i've been following your story of getting on stage with Bono! :combust: i'm mega jealous but pleased for you&like you said - yay for glass-wearers getting up there as i wear them too! :D :heart:

Aaawww shucks. Thank you :hug: Will I see you at anymore shows? Send me a pic. If I recognize you, I'll come over and say hello. And here's hoping that you get your dance soon. Yay for girls who wear :nerd:

I'm not going to any more shows as yet Kimla unfortunately :(

Mainly cos i live over here in Scotland but i did see them 4 times in the summer so can't complain too much :D

Wish i could get a dance :sigh: and something else :evil: :combust:

:giggle:

Hello Hello Kimla! I've also read your exciting story in the PLEBA section. Thanks for stopping in here to introduce yourself! How lucky you are to be a "Bono Girl"! :wink:

Thanks once again Kimla! :) I've been hoping&praying like you wouldn't believe that there's some more concerts in Europe next summer :love: i keep thinking there should be a praying smilie btw! :wink:

Hey Kimla! :wave: - Great location by the way!

u2forlife said:

You know you are official when you get welcomed by Ms. MofoGone! Hello as well! You are legendary in these parts.

Official and legendary ?? :hmm: I've never been called that before !! :lol:

Although, I do 'make it a point' to stop in here regularly and 'welcome' all the newbies. You may see me in another forum as well ... so, don't be afraid to continue to say Hello !! :wave:
I'm glad to get to know everyone here at the Blue Crack. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom