Hello I'm new (ish)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AbigailJ

The Fly
Hi everyone

I registered back in January I think but I just paid up so I can post here properly.

I am in the UK (Midlands). First got into U2 as a teenager.

Was not allowed to go to Zooropa as I was not old enough to go alone and my Dad wouldn't take me (can you still taste the bitterness? LOL)

I spent all my 18th birthday money on Popmart and spent a thrilling night trying to stay awake in Leeds train station (we missed the train you see).

I am obviously very excited about forthcoming tour. I will be at Twickers both days and Manchester on the 14th (all GA).

I work freelance in video production and as a college lecturer. I love dogs and have 3 greyhounds. (Don't ask me about them else I will go on and on - like Mrs Doyle- and not shut up ).

Look forward to chatting anyway.

Take Care x

Abigail

Hi Abigail,

Welcome to interference!

I'm relatively new myself, but have quickly found that this site is populated by a lot of really nice/interesting people.

I hope you enjoy your experiences on the site, and, more importantly, I hope you have an amazing time at your upcoming concerts!!

Oh, for the record, I'm kind of an Anglophile, my trip to the UK a few years ago was one of the greatest weeks of my life.

hey Abigail and welcome to interference :wave:
hope you have a great time at the upcoming shows!

i love dogs too :D

Back
Top Bottom