Hello!!!! Hola!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nemesis

Refugee
Hello my name is Ana, I'm 25 years old, I'm in Spain, I'm hoping to spend some good times here and meet people.

I like u2 and my favorite is Larry.... :drool: :drool: :drool: It is then very obvious.

My english is not very good....:sad: but I hope to learn :happy:

Hi everyone :wave:

SALU2

Welcome Ana.....

I knew you would like this forum.... :giggle:

Have fun, enjoy... and you will improve your english without even knowing it... :wink:

Eres la mejor nena :hug:

Thank you all..... Bonochick I have the help of wordreference and Google traduction.....:D
JanuaryStar, TheQuiet, Acrobat Angel, WildHoney, tiny dancer, Carek1230, This would not be possible without you....:applaud:
achtung_girl, Ana is a name very beautiful, In Spanish you are my "tocaya" Other person the same name. :wink:
Lobe eres genial GRACIAS la Neme :hug: :hug: :hug:

Muchas gracias :wink::wink:

Last edited:
Hola Nemesis, ando muy liada y no había visto tu presentación, pero ya he visto en otro thread que eres madrileña, hablaremos cuando los chicos vengan por aqui, me alegro mucho de conocerte, espero que lo pases muy bien en este sitio.:wave:

Hi Marien, espero que tú también lo pases bien por el foro...:wink: , hablaremos cuando los chicos vengan....pero por desgracia para eso queda un largo tiempo...:(

:D :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom