Hello hello, Im in a place called Victoria

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

radiostargirl

Babyface
Oh no, I've discovered a new, and surprisingly massive U2 fan site, this could potentially spell trouble for someone like myself who loves U2, and enjoys reading the latest news on the band, and hearing from others who have often very intersting U2 stories. I think I've passed through here before, read a few things, and somehow the web address was lost and forgotten somewhere in my mind. So, as I was mindlessly sitting at the computer this evening, unwiding from what has been a busy week, I stumbled upon here again!

Well, now that I took up a paragraph rambling, I hope I still have your attention! My name is Alana, I'm from BC Canada, have spent my entire twenty-five years here, I enjoy every minute of my time here, I take full advantage of living on the coast, I live moments away from the beach, running takes me there almost daily, its tough to stay away from the beauty of the beach. Im finally starting off my career in broadcasting, it was a long road of volunteering, and patiently waiting to get through the long waitlist of school. But finally the volunteering paid off, the biggest radio station in my city, that by the way plays ALOT of U2 hired me for on air work, plus I am also in my broadcasting program, which I am rapidly gaining a reputation for incorporating U2 themes into my projects. Uh oh, here I go rambling again, bear with me, Ill stop soon. Outside of my work, I am involved in improve comedy, I love making people laugh, and I appreciate people who make me laugh...laughter keeps us young, its a great thing. I like to think I can play the guitar; however, reality is, Im terrible at it, my playing for people often ends in laughter, so I guess thats still okay, Ill continue strumming, maybe one day it will come together.....
Thats it, Im stopping this rambling nonsense, look forward to reading all your U2 posts, I'll be sure to add more posts that arn't as lengthy as this.
Thanks for reading!
~Alana

Hello and Welcome! Come on in and join in the fun!

Banane45.gif

Certainly am already enjoying the fun....there is alot of interesting reads on here..and thus, out the window goes my plan to try and take a U2 break! Why bother, it'll never happen!
~Alana

Back
Top Bottom