Hello from Wisconsin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cjreeds

Babyface
I am new to interference this year and just lately started posting. My first concert was at Camp Randall in Madison for Pop Mart Tour. I went to Milwaukee and Chicago the following tours. This year I was lucky to convince a very dear friend of mine to travel to Dublin with me to see the concerts over there. He is a big U2 fan and introduced me to this site. He has seen many concerts in the the US so it wasn't to hard to convince him :D I am hoping to meet many fans through out the world that share a common interest that I have in the band. This will be my first time in GA for Dublin and Chicago. From the photos that I see on the web site I am in for the time of my life. With my friend that I am traveling with and new friends I hope to make many memories!

Any suggestions from the pros are welcomed!

:wave: Hi cj... welcome to the Blue Crack! My first time ever seeing U2 live was at Camp Randall for the ZooTV tour... I lived in KY at the time & my BFF was living outside Green Bay in Shawano; I flew in for about 4 days & we made the trip down to Madison for the show. One of these days, I hope to do the same as you & see them in Dublin. Be sure to take lots of pics to share with us! :up: :)

Wow hope to run into some of you at the concerts. My friend is getting a new camera for the concerts so we hope to get some great photos of the band.

Hi. Welcome to Interference. I'm Laura from New Jersey and I'm going to Dublin too.

Back
Top Bottom